Name and contact details of the person responsible
Our responsible (hereinafter "responsible") as defined in Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR is:
Vehicle spare & special parts Detlef Schneider
Managing director Detlef Schneider
Email address: email@example.com
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Types of data that we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), inventory data (name, address, etc.), contact data (telephone number, email, fax, etc.), payment data (bank details, account details, payment history, etc.), contract data (subject of the contract, term etc.), content data (text input, videos, photos, etc.), communication data (IP address, etc.),
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13 Para. 1 c) GDPR
Processing of contracts, enabling easy access to the website, fulfillment of contractual obligations, contacting third parties in the event of legal complaints, compliance with legal retention requirements, avoidance of SPAM and abuse, customer service and customer care, processing contact requests, providing websites with functions and content, security measures, uninterrupted operation ,secure operation of our website,
3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 Para. 1 e) GDPR
Visitors / users of the website, customers,
The data subjects are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Below we inform you about the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
- If processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures that are carried out upon your request, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- If processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory retention requirements), the legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter c) GDPR.
- If processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.d) GDPR.
- If processing is necessary to safeguard our or the legitimate interests of a third party and if your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh your interests, Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit.f) GDPR is the legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
As a matter of principle, we will not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. Should this be the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases, e.g. when transferring data to online payment providers for the fulfillment of a contract or due to a court order or due to a legal obligation to surrender the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use contract processors (external service providers, e.g. for web hosting our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors as part of an agreement for order processing, this always takes place in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. We carefully select our processors, check them regularly and have given us the right to issue instructions with regard to the data. In addition, the processors must have taken suitable technical and organizational measures and comply with the data protection regulations according to BDSG nF and DS-GVO
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore mainly be processed by companies for which the GDPR applies. Should the processing by third party services take place outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, then these must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. GDPR. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the establishment of a data protection level that is officially recognized by the EU Commission or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called “standard contractual clauses”.
Insofar as we obtain your express consent to data transfer to the USA due to the ineffectiveness of the so-called "Privacy Shield" according to Art. 49 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. by US authorities and the use of the data for monitoring purposes, possibly without legal remedies for EU citizens.
Deletion of data and storage period
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as you revoke your consent to processing or the purpose for storage no longer applies or the data is no longer required for the purpose, unless it is further Storage is required for evidence purposes or there are statutory retention requirements. This includes, for example, commercial law retention obligations for business letters in accordance with Section 257 (1) HGB (6 years) and tax retention obligations in accordance with Section 147 (1) AO of documents (10 years). When the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted, unless the storage is still necessary for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for information purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data:
• IP address;
• Internet service provider of the user;
• date and time of access;
• browser type;
• Language and browser version;
• content of the call;
• time zone;
• Access status / HTTP status code;
• amount of data;
• websites from which the request comes;
• Operating system.
A storage of this data together with other personal data does not take place.
- These data serve the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 S.1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of 90 days. After this period, they are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other violations of the law.
A distinction is made between the following types of cookies:
• Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website in order to save certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or user input, e.g. regarding the language of the website.
• Session cookies: Session cookies are required to recognize multiple uses of an offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information in order to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to give you easier access to our site. When you close the browser or log out, the session cookies are deleted.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored even after the browser is closed. They are used to store the login, to measure the range and for marketing purposes. These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
• Cookies from third-party providers (third-party cookies, especially from advertisers): You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. Decline to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective data protection declarations of the third-party providers.
- Data categories: User data, cookie, user ID (in particular the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
- Purposes of processing: The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our website technically and economically and to enable you to access our website more easily and securely.
- Legal basis: If we process your personal data with the help of cookies on the basis of your consent ("opt-in"), then Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. Otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that the legal basis in this case is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR. The legal basis is also Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter b) GDPR, if the cookies are used to initiate contracts, for example when placing an order.
- Storage period / deletion: The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
You can find information on deleting cookies by browser here:
- Objection and "opt-out": You can generally prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive, regardless of your consent or legal permission, by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You can opt out of the use of third-party cookies for advertising purposes via this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de /preference management/) object.
Cookie consent solutions
- We have integrated the Borlabs Cookie Consent Plugin for WordPress (service provider: Borlabs – Benjamin A. Bornschein, Georg-Wilhelm-Str. 17, 21107 Hamburg) as a consent management service on our website.
- Purposes of data processing: Compliance with legal obligations, consent storage.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR and the fulfillment of legal obligations in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit c) GDPR.
- Storage time: Storage of the data until you delete the Borlabs cookie in your browser yourself or the purpose for data storage no longer applies. The revocation receipt of a previously given consent will be kept for a period of three years. The storage is based on our accountability in accordance with Art. 5 Para. 2 DSGVO and the rule of limitation.
- Data transmission / recipient category: the data will not be passed on to Borlabs.
- We process inventory data (e.g. company, title/academic degree, names and addresses as well as contact details of users, e-mail), contract data (e.g. services used, names of contact persons) and payment data (e.g. bank details, payment history) in order to fulfill our contractual obligations (knowledge of who the contractual partner is; justification, content and execution of the contract; checking the plausibility of the data) and services (e.g. contacting customer service) in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit b) GDPR. The entries marked as mandatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract.
- In principle, this data will not be passed on to third parties unless it is necessary to pursue our claims (e.g. handing over to a lawyer for debt collection) or to fulfill the contract (e.g. handing over the data to payment providers) or there is a legal obligation to do so in accordance with Art 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter c) GDPR.
- We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mail with technical information.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. This is the case for the inventory and contract data if the data is no longer required for the execution of the contract and no more claims can be asserted from the contract because they are statute-barred (warranty: two years / standard statute of limitations: three years ). Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, if the contract is terminated after three years, we will restrict the processing, ie your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations. Information in the user account remains until it is deleted.
Online payment provider
- When paying by "Paypal", billing takes place via PayPal (Europe) S.àr.l. et Cie, SCA, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, Web: paypal.de, https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
Hereinafter referred to as "Online Calculator". The online billers collect, store and process your usage and billing data to determine and bill for the services you use. The data entered into the online billing service will only be processed and stored by them. If the online billers are unable to collect the usage fees or only partially, or if the online billers fail to do so due to a complaint from you, the usage data will be passed on by the online billers to the person responsible and the person responsible may block it. The same applies if, for example, a credit card company reverses a transaction from you at the expense of the person responsible.
- The legal basis is Art. 6 Paragraph S. 1 lit. b) GDPR, since the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract by the person responsible. In addition, external online billers are used on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR for the legitimate interests of the person responsible in order to be able to offer you the safest, simplest and most diverse payment options possible.
- With regard to the storage period, revocation, information and data subject rights, we refer to the above data protection declarations of the online billing companies.
Use of blog functions / comments
- You can make public comments on our blog, which contains posts about topics on our website. You can use a pseudonym instead of a real name. Your contribution will then be published under the pseudonym. Providing the e-mail address is mandatory, all other information is voluntary.
- When you post a comment, we save your IP address with the date and time, which we delete after 90 days. The storage serves the legitimate interest of defending against claims by third parties if you publish illegal or untrue content. We save your e-mail address for the purpose of contacting you in the event that third parties should legally object to your comments.
- The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b) and f) GDPR.
- We do not review your comments prior to publication. In the event of complaints from third parties, we reserve the right to delete your comments. We do not pass on the data to third parties unless it is necessary to pursue our claims or there is a legal obligation (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1. lit. c) DS-GVO).
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or to perform the contract because the contract has ended.
Contact via contact form / email / fax / post
- When you contact us via the contact form, fax, post or email, your details will be processed for the purpose of handling the contact request.
- If you have given your consent, the legal basis for processing the data is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact request or email, letter or fax is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR. The person responsible has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer user inquiries, to preserve evidence for reasons of liability and, if necessary, to be able to comply with his statutory storage obligations for business letters. If the contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- We can save your details and contact requests in our Customer Relationship Management System (“CRM System”) or a comparable system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those that were sent by email, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. We save inquiries from users who have an account or contract with us for up to two years after the end of the contract. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their expiry: End of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
- You have the option at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. If you contact us by email, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time.
Google AdWords with conversion tracking
- We use the service "Google Ads with conversion tracking" (Service provider: Google Ireland Limited, Register No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) to draw attention to our website on third-party websites by means of an advertisement.
- Data categories and description of data processing: Usage Data/Communication Data. If you click on one of our Google ads, a cookie will be stored in your browser, which is valid for about 30 days. If you then call up our website, we and Google can use the cookie to evaluate whether you have visited our website and which of our pages you have visited. Google creates statistics about this. The data is also transferred to the USA and analyzed there. If you are logged in with a Google account, AdWords can assign the data to your account. If you do not want this, you must log out before visiting our website.
- Purpose of data processing: This conversion tracking serves the purpose of analysis/success measurement, optimization and the economic operation of our advertising and website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent (“opt-in”) to the processing of your personal data using “Google Ads with conversion tracking”, then Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. Otherwise, the legal basis for the processing of your data is our legitimate interest in the analysis, optimization and efficient economic operation of our advertising and website in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f) GDPR.
- Data transmission / recipient category: Google Ireland.
- Storage time: up to 540 days.
- Opposition and removal options ("opt-out"): You can object to or prevent the installation of cookies by Google in various ways:
• You can control the cookies in your browser through the “Do not accept cookies” setting prevent, which also includes third-party cookies;
• You can go directly to Google using the link https://adssettings.google.com deactivate conversion tracking, although this setting only lasts until you delete your cookies.
• You can customize the Third Party Advertisementswho participate in the advertising self-regulation initiative “About Ads” via the link https://optout.aboutads.info for US sides or for EU sides below http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/ deactivate, whereby this setting only lasts until you delete all your cookies;
• You can go through one browser plug-in for Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer under the link https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996 permanently disable cookies. This deactivation can result in you no longer being able to use all the functions of our website to their full extent.
- We have the website analysis tool "Google Analytics" (Service provider: Google Ireland Limited, Registration No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) integrated on our website. With regard to the use of the data, there is joint responsibility for data processing between Google and us in accordance with Article 26 GDPR. We have agreed with Google that we will assume primary responsibility for processing the data in accordance with the GDPR and that we will fulfill all obligations under the GDPR with regard to the processing of the data (including Art. 12, 13 GDPR, Art. 15 to 22 GDPR and Art 32 to 34 GDPR).
- Purpose of processing: The use of Google Analytics serves the purpose of analyzing, optimizing and improving our website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data by the third party provider using “Google Analytics” (“opt-in”), then Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in the above purposes (the analysis, optimization and improvement of our website) in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit.f) GDPR. In the case of services that are provided in connection with a contract, tracking and analysis of user behavior is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. To be able to offer the purpose of the contract.
- Storage time: The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (eg user IDs) or advertising IDs will be automatically deleted after 6 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached is done automatically once a month.
- Data transmission / recipient category: Google, Ireland and USA. We have also concluded an order processing agreement with Google in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
- Opposition and removal options ("opt-out"):
• You can generally prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. However, this can limit the functionality of our offers. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
• As an alternative to the browser plug-in above, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking [__ here please__ insert the Analytics opt-out link of your website] click. The click sets an “opt-out” cookie that prevents your data from being collected when you visit this website in the future. This cookie only applies to our website and your current browser and only lasts until you delete your cookies. In this case you would have to set the cookie again.
•The cross-device user analysis you can deactivate it in your Google account under "My data> Personal data".
Jetpack (formerly: WordPress.com-Stats)
- We have the on our website Web analytics service Jetpack (by Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA; tracking technology provider is: Quantcast Inc., 201 3rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103-3153, USA) to analyze and improve the use of our website.
- Data category and description of data processing: Usage data (e.g. IP address, technical information about the browser and provider, end device, location, interests and pages visited). The software sets cookies on your computer for the analysis. The data will be transmitted, processed and stored on Jetpack servers in the USA. We have activated the extension to shorten your IP at Jetpack, which means that personal data is no longer possible. In addition, this IP is not merged with other data collected by us.
- Purpose of processing: This data is collected and stored for the purposes of marketing, analysis and optimization of our website.
- Data transmission / recipient category: Tracking provider, USA. The data obtained is transferred to the USA and stored there.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent (“opt-in”) for the processing of your personal data by means of “tracking”, then Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in data processing based on the above purposes in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f) GDPR. In the case of services provided in connection with a contract, user behavior is tracked and analyzed in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR in order to use the information obtained in this way to provide optimized services to fulfill the to be able to offer for the purpose of the contract.
- Storage time: until the cookies are deleted by you as a user.
- contradiction: You can object to data collection and storage at any time free of charge with effect for the future. You can object to or prevent the installation of cookies in various ways:
• You can control the cookies in your browser through the “Do not accept cookies” setting prevent, which also includes third-party cookies;
- For more information on how to prevent cookies, see "Cookies" above.
Presence on social media
- Data categories and description of data processing: Usage data, contact data, content data, inventory data. Furthermore, the data of the users within social networks are usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, usage profiles can be created on the basis of user behavior and the interests of the user resulting from this. The usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements inside and outside the networks that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users' computers, in which the usage behavior and the interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data can be stored in the usage profiles regardless of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them). For a detailed description of the respective forms of processing and the possibilities of objection (opt-out), we refer to the data protection declarations and information provided by the operators of the respective networks. In the case of requests for information and the assertion of data subject rights, we point out that these can be most effectively asserted with the providers. Only the providers have access to the user data and can take appropriate measures and provide information directly. If you still need help, you can contact us.
- Purpose of processing: Communication with users connected and registered on the social networks; Information and advertising for our products, offers and services; External representation and image cultivation; Evaluation and analysis of the users and content of our presences in social media.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f) GDPR. If you have given us or the person responsible for the social network your consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) in conjunction with Art. 7 GDPR.
- Data transmission / recipient category: Social network.
- The data protection notices, information options and objection options (opt-out) of the respective networks / service providers can be found here:
• Instagram - Service provider: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland) - Data protection declaration / opt-out: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875, Contradiction: https://help.instagram.com/contact/186020218683230; Agreement on joint processing of personal data on Instagram pages (Art. 26 GDPR): https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
Rights of the person concerned
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a), Article 7 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can exercise your right of objection free of charge. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
Vehicle spare & special parts Detlef Schneider
Managing director Detlef Schneider
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to information
You have the right to information about your personal data stored by us according to Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, unless it was collected directly from you.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to correct incorrect data or to complete correct data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
- Right to delete
You have the right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless this is contrary to statutory or contractual retention periods or other statutory obligations or rights to further storage.
- Right to Restriction
You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data if one of the requirements in Art. 18 Para. 1 lit. a) to d) GDPR is met:
• If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
• the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
• if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR, which means that you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request that it be transmitted to another person responsible.
- Right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation.
In order to protect all personal data that is transmitted to us and to ensure that we and our external service providers comply with data protection regulations, we have taken suitable technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is encrypted via a secure SSL connection.
Version of 09.03.2022/XNUMX